Toxic mold can be harmful not only to your family’s health but also to the survival of your home as a livable space. If not detected early, mold can quickly get out of hand and grow in hard to reach areas, requiring costly home repair and cleanup to get rid of any growth. Additionally, children and people with weak immune systems are especially susceptible to health problems from mold, which could lead to costly medical treatment.
Detecting Toxic Mold
To keep your home safe from unwanted biological growth, keep an eye out for any of the following warning signs:
Leaky, … Read the rest
Mold is a type of tiny living organism from the fungi family. Mold spores thrive on moisture and they spreads rapidly with the presence of moisture. They can grow on any materials and surfaces, in particular on objects made of cellulose.
Recent studies show that most of the homes are having some sort of mold infections due to unknown indoor moisture problems. This leads to the rapid growth of mold in damp areas like bathroom, water-damaged basement, leaking pipes and roofs. Indoor mold growth poses great health threats and should be removed quickly to prevent it from spreading. Thus mold … Read the rest