Home Mold Detection Kit
PRO-LAB Incorporated MO109 Do-It-Yourself Mold Test Kit
Exposure to mold is not healthy for anyone but the following individuals are at a higher risk for adverse health effects: infants, children, elderly, immune compromised patients, pregnant women, and individuals with existing respiratory conditions. When inhaled, even in small amounts, mold can cause a wide range of health problems including respiratory problems (wheezing), nasal and sinus congestion, watery and red eyes, nose and throat irritation, skin irritation, aches and pains, fevers, asthma, emphysema and in some cases even death.
PRO-LAB’s simple do-it-yourself test indicates the presence of mold within 48 hours. Optional lab analysis is available, which identifies the type of mold present.
- Mold test kit
- Mold can cause severe illness
- Test kit is safe and easy to use
- Reliable results in 48 hours
- Detects toxic mold